Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Blogger Collaboration With @laura_bruj


 The collaboration was Laura's idea but my idea was to feature her on my blog. We met on Instagram and hoping one day we can meet up. Maybe at Indie Beauty Expo in the future, maybe? Well, I was just getting into green beauty when I came across Laura's Instagram. She has been doing it way longer than me. So, we started to chat on Instagram and tag each other on Instagram. Ask each other information on products and if we tried them or not. Thoughts on the products. She's super sweet, informative, and stands by her thoughts. I e-mail her some questions. 

πŸ’•
Little information about Laura (@laura_bruj)
Age: 36, Where? Mt. Prospect, IL
Green Beauty Area: All Natural & Organic

 1. What made you get into green beauty? .I had a wake-up call, that my house had too much plastic, and that changed everything in my head, how toxically I was living.I wish I had that wake-up call sooner.♻♺

2. What are a few of your green beauty products? I've discovered many beautiful brands, effective, and I believe I currently have switched everything I use into green beauty. πŸ’š

3. Matte or Dewy look?.I love a DEWY look, makes me look more radiant. 🌟

4.What two products that you can live without? I can live without perfume and hair styling products.🌻

5.How many products on your wishlist? Name of few on your list.RMS bronzer, Kjaer Weis foundation and added more products to her list.🌞

6. What's your favorite DIY green beauty? I just got into making my own scrubs, pretty simple and effective.🌴

7. One tip to share with your followers.Quality over quantity.

8. Name few YouTubers or bloggers you followI'veve been hooked for couple years now https://www.alinaceusan.net but it's only for the fashion inspo. πŸ‘ 

9. What shop(s), you purchases most green beauty products? I buy random green products at TJ Maxx these days.

10. Name one thing you like. (style or animal or beauty product or etc.) I love coffee! coffee to drink, coffee scrubs, coffee lip balm, lip scrub, coffee everything haha She's a coffee lover πŸ’•





Thanks, for collaborating with me!πŸ’›  Instagram @laura_bruj
Link to her blog: https://laurabruj.com

Thanks, for checking out my blog!
Instagram @naturalbeautymermaid




No comments:

Post a Comment