Thursday, June 1, 2017

Foundation Thursday! Featuring Fitglow Beauty Vita Active Foundation

📷 All photos on this post are taken by @naturalbeautymermaid This product was purchased with my own money.


Fitglow Beauty Vita-Active Foundation ($55) 30ml is a foundation with skincare from plant nourishing ingredients. Skincare ingredients to diminish spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage. Even skin tone, reduce inflammation, and smooths. 98% organic, 95% whole food based, vegan, vitamin c, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and toxin free. This Fitglow Foundation is a 0 on ThinkDirty App.



Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation VF1.5

Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation is creamy texture, feels like a skincare moisturizer. Blendable, has a lightweight feel for light to medium coverage. I have to say if you have very dry skin, it will show up broken up on the skin which is not a good look. Make sure you skin is moisturized. It has good coverage but not full coverage but remember is it for a person on the go with activites indoors and outdoors. If your oilier or normal or hotter days, you may need to set this foundation with Fitglow Vita-Set Powder, highly recommended.
 The packaging is plastic but is recyclable. 
I have to say, I like this product because on my normal days I just want something light coverage. For a nightout or special occasion or cover of a bad face day, I like something full coverage and this product wouldn't cover it.
Fitglow 1 year after opening.
This product didn't break me out which I have a lot of trouble with that in foundations that are high in coconut oil or have tamanu oil in.





📷Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation VF1.5 blended in the skin.

Links Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation https://fitglowbeauty.com/products/vita-active-foundation


Thanks for checking out my blog 🌊💕@naturalbeautymermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment