Thursday, July 13, 2017

Products That Didn't Work (for me)

Photo by @naturalbeautymermaid
Please note: these products may not work for me but could work for you.


I'm starting from left to right.
Drunk Elephant Umbre Tinte Physical Daily Defense Protection - I was hesitant to get this product in the first because the tint could be a little bit too dark.  For one I didn't care for the sun protection smell, I guess I'm getting used to the natural protection smell. Yes, the tint didn't work so well for my very pale skin.  


Josh Rosebrook Nutrient Day Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - Okay, This one smells better than the tinted one I tried so it was bad.  Sorry, I know a lot of natural beauty bloggers or natural beauties like this product but I'm not a fan. Essential oil/ Botanicals are not my friends at times. It definitely showed with this product. My skin was hot, flushed, and irritated. Next day my skin was drier, itchy, and irritated. Nothing against the product but my skin was not feeling it. 


100% Pure Brows green tea fibers - To be nice, not enough product, goes bad fast, and price. 


Leeannie Co 3 in 1 Revolution Light - It's a toner, serum, and moisturizer in one. My skin broke out from this product. I used it a lot to make sure it was that product. Unscented. Organic.

Please note I tried these products when my skin was clear of breakouts or irritation. I tried no new products when trying these products. I like to pinpoint what product caused an issue.    

Note: Natural Sun Protection I prefer is Suntegrity & Kypris.

Thank for Check My Post Out! Have a wonderful weekend!!

🌊💕@naturalbeautymermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment