Friday, November 11, 2016

The Power Of Osmia Organics

The Power of Osmia Organics




  I was wanting to try Osmia Organics to see what green beauty hype was about.
  So, I contacted Osmia Organics on their website with a e-mail about what products would be good to try out with sensitive, redness, and combo(ish)  skin. Well, I got a e-mail back from the lovely Monika K. 

 Suggested I try a starter set called Sensitive Starter set. Which is great so you don't waste your money or product if it doesn't work out for you. 

  In the sensitive starter set : Gentle Foaming Cleanser, which really does foam and smell naturally clean. Then Purely Simple Face Cream which is a moisturizer again doesn't disappoint and know about what the hype is about this moisturizer. (Why its probably a great seller) 

 I tried it out and I have to say that Osmia Organics gives a great amount to try. I'm in love with their cleanser that I also wash my make up brushes with it. Oh, Yes that Purely Simple Face Cream is heavenly! My face is so smooth & moisturized.

Active Gel Toner was a little harsh or strong for my skin but would be great to blemish combo skin. Lavender Shea Soap smell so yummy. Detox Exfoliating Mask is so gentle yet effective. I can only use every two weeks for my sensitive skin. I have also purchased a sample of the Black Clay Facial Soap which is great too! I love the Rose Clay Facial Soap, the smell and makes my skin so soft and smooth. 



Plus they gave some samples with the order, which is a bonus!



  I purchased two sample Sensitive Starter Sets & a sample of Active Gel Toner. Received samples of lavender shea soap and detox exfoliating mask.
Variety Starter Sets are $10.00 and up.

You can purchase Osmia Organics starter sets
Balancing, Restorative, Soothing, Brightening sets on their website https://osmiaorganics.com/

Thanks! Osmia Organics


No comments:

Post a Comment