Friday, January 6, 2017

Crunchi Cosmetics Beautifully Flawless Foundation Review

   Crunchi Cosmetics (@crunchicollection) was blowing up on Instagram in the green beauty world. So, I decide to give it a try.  I love their saying, "I am smart. I am conscious. I am Beautiful."  Plus I love supporting companies that are just starting or not as known or a family business. I don't like businesses that selling to bigger companies that aren't cruelty-free or nontoxic free. Anyways that my opinion.  I love that they make you feel beautiful. 

 One, you know that they took the time into ingredients & packaging of the products.















Two, the presentation of the products.





Crunchi samples: White is primer, (04) Tan, (03) Medium, (2.5) Natural, (02) Light, (01) Fair. 


Three, the ingredients. In Primer: aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, aqua, candelilla*, golden seal*, hydroxyethylcellulose, lavender extract*, olive leaf extract*, oregano leaf*, rice powder, avocado oil*, rosehip oil*, rosemary leaf extract*, silica, jojoba seed oil*, vitamin C, thyme extract*, Vitamin E.

In the Beautifully Flawless Foundation: aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, shea butter*, caprylic, beeswax*, dimethicone, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, iron oxides  CI77491*,  CI77492*, CI77499*,  lavender extract*, olive leaf extract*, oregano leaf*, rice powder, rosehip oil*, rosemary leaf extract*, silica, jojoba seed oil*, vitamin c, stearic acid*, thyme extract*, titanium dioxide**,  vitamin E, vanilla planifolia fruit extract.

 *** what I could find in listing


They are certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, toxin free, cruelty-free and made in USA.

 I tried the primer and I liked that it didn't have a smell, it blended well, and cleared dry spots on my skin.

The beautifully flawless foundation was easy to blend, smooth over skin but I felt it does dry faster than most. The foundation is medium to build to full coverage and lightweight on. I used with beauty blender and flat brush but my skin was so dry that it showed up through my foundation. I have to say Next time exfoliate and really moisturize. Semi-matte foundation to me. It's a nice foundation and a decent price compared to most green beauty foundations.

Website for Crunchi Crunchi Cosmetics





No comments:

Post a Comment