Saturday, September 30, 2017

Agent Nateur Products Reviews, Is it Worth it?

Agent Nateur Products Review, Is it Worth?


 ๐Ÿ“ท by +Natural Beauty Mermaid Jennifer  Left to Right: Agent Nateur Youth Serum holi(oil), The original holi(stick) deodorant, holi(man) deodorant, and holi(rose) deodorant.

 A little bit about Agent Nateur, founder Jena Covello travels the world for the finest, non-GMO, organic, non-toxic ingredients for the products she makes. She also uses her own products on herself.



             The original holi(stick) deodorant ($21 for 1.7 oz), the one that started it all.  Made with a bit of honey, lavender, and eucalyptus, coconut oil, beeswax, baking soda, castor oil, sunflower & avocado butter, citric acid, and love ❤ When I tried this product, you can really smell the combo eucalyptus & lavender. This product you are still going to sweat which release the toxins from the body but smell lovely not B.O. (body odor). This product really did work for me because as I was sweating the eucalyptus & lavender scent became stronger blocking the body odor.  As I am not a fan of lavender or eucalyptus scent the product really works. ๐Ÿ‘



  Agent Nateur & Shiva Rose holi(rose) deodorant ($26 for 1.7 oz) If you're looking for a more feminine scent this is it! The scent of sandalwood & rose essential oil with other ingredients of coconut oil, beeswax, sodium bicarbonate, sunflower & avocado butter, castor oil, and love ๐ŸŒน I fell in love with this scent & deodorant. Just as the original it really works.

Agent Nateur holi(man) deodorant ($21 for 1.7 oz) Is a manly scent but I feel it lighter scent than other deodorants by this brand. At first, I wasn't feeling it but it grew on me and it's my favorite out of them all. ❤ Ingredients of coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax, sunflower & avocado butter, castor oil, citric acid, honey, sandalwood, cedarwood, velvetier, rose, and cistus essential oils. Even though I felt it was a lighter scent deodorant it still works!๐Ÿ’—



Agent Nateur Youth Serum holi(oil) ($120.00 for 30ml)
This product I feel is totally worth it! The scent of rose plus the benefits of reducing redness, inflammation, acne, and hydration. Ingredients of wildcrafted Bulgarian rose Damascena, calcium, organic oryna sativa, organic rosehip oil, organic helichrysum, organic vitamins C +E. I started using the holi(oil) I saw a difference in my skin with hydration, reduction of acne, healing acne dark spots. I noticed a difference in my skin when I stopped, inflamed, new breakouts, and dryness.
Holi(oil) really does work in my experience.๐Ÿ’–

Yes, AGENT NATEUR products are worth it.
What I learned is that Agent Nateur is working on a baking soda free deodorant for all those allergic to baking soda.
I will continue to use and trust every product that is made by AGENT NATEUR because of the experience, hard work, traveling, and dedication that goes into each product.

Go ahead and check out one of AGENT NATEUR products and you'll be impressed.

Also check out Agent Nateur Story & Founder Jena Covello http://www.agentnateur.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment