Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Empties


Empties




Ellovi sample from Petit Vour Box - It was a gentle scrub, moisture, and washes of but I felt residue left over from the product. I like a little rough exfoliation on my scrubs. I won't be purchasing.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche - (Meringue) I love most of Bite Beauty lip products but Amuse Bouche texture and finish wasn't my favorite. The color was nice but a little to light for my pale skin. Maybe try another one just to see if maybe got a defective one.

Ilia Lipstick - (No body's baby) Beautiful color, texture but it didn't last that long it started to smell like fried tortillas oil. Maybe purchase again if it doesn't have that smell.

Per-feck Mascara - Nice, easy to use, natural bristle brush, good coloring but I had it flake on my lower lash line. Look for a more natural mascara. Maybe repurchase.

Jane Iredale PureBrow Brow gel - (blonde not shown & auburn) Love gel brow gel. It easy to use, great coloring, texture, and waterproof. Repurchased.

Tata Harper Be True - Lip treatment is moisturizing, smells good, softer and smooths lips. I didn't notice any plumping plus pricey. I won't repurchase.

Agent Nateur Deodorant - (shiva rose) Love it! My underarms were smooth since using this product. Smell great, works great, and stick form so easy to use. Repurchase

Lily Lolo Sculpt & Contour Duo - Easy to use, great pigmentation, and easy to blend. Repurchased

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation - (Candy Cane) My easy on the go favorite foundation! Fast, easy, natural look, doesn't break out skin. Repurchased three times.

Kypris Cleanser Concentrate (sample) - Easy to use, gentle, smooth, hydrating, pricey but would purchase.

Oille Beauty (sample) - Oily serum, smooth, soften hair, and hydrate dry hair. Messy and not my favorite smell. Maybe repurchase.

Briogeo Blossom & Bloom - Great for fine hair without weighing hair down. Smoothing, frizz free, hydrating, and smells yummy! Repurchased.

Pai Rosehip Serum - hydrating, smoothing, easy, non-oily on skin, and balancing skin. Repurchase.

Detox Market sample - (Mahalo Skincare) Petal Mask was hydrating, smell good, smoothing, soften skin but pricey. Would Repurchase.

Vapour Beauty sample - Lipstick Siren great smell, texture, good pigmentation, moisturizing on the lip. Repurchased.

Fitglow Beauty sample - (Alps) Great texture, milk beautiful color, and moisturizing. Will Repurchase soon!

What samples or products are you wanting to try next?
Thanks for checking out my blog! Love, Peace, and Harmony.
Instagram @naturalbeautymermaid




No comments:

Post a Comment