Sunday, March 12, 2017

Product Reviews 2



  Please note these are my opinion on these product(s). They can work for you but not for me.
  I have been testing them on my skin or body or hair. My skin type is very sensitive, fair, and dry.




  • Soaptopia Bath Salts in grapefruit -  The smell of grapefruit aroma in your bathroom. It didn't do much like it wasn't greasy or moisturizing but it made me want to relax & have me time. Won't repurchase.
  • CV Skinlabs Rescue & Relief Spray Sample - it's a nice, light liquidy lotion. I was having a reaction after using a product and it really really helped relief my itchy, dry, and reactive skin. Will be purchase a full size.
  • Roccoco Botanicals - I purchase one product and received samples for the regimen for my skin type.  First sample Purifying Essences was good no reaction clean, free of fragrances. Liked this one. Maybe repurchase.
  • Roccoco Botanicals - Skin Brightening C serum was umm, let's just say smell just turn me off. I couldn't stand the smell so much that it's not going on my face. Not purchasing.   
  • Roccoco Botanicals - Ceramide Booster was okay but not enough in sample to know if I would repurchase. Prices are expensive. Not purchasing.
  • Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask sample - I love this mask. Smooth, cleaning, exfoliating, and soft after use. Didn't mess with my sensitive skin.
  • Earth Science Ceramide Care Shampoo & Conditioner sample - Fragrance-Free of dyes, parabens, vegan, cruelty-free. I like this shampoo & conditioner after use of a reaction on another shampoo & conditioner. Doesn't smell, my hair was clean, shiny, smooth, healthy feeling. It's not totally clean, though. I did purchase a full size of both.

  • Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser - This cleanser was nice, very fresh, clean feeling. It was very drying on my dry skin. Maybe better in the summer when my skin is oily. Maybe purchase.
  • Little Barn Apothecary Geranium + White tea Beauty Mist - This was so refreshing, clean, and  smell delightful. I would use this to tone or after applying my Lily Lolo mineral foundation to remove the powder look or setting spray. Would purchase.
  • Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser sample - Um not moisturizing to my skin at all but stripping on my dry skin. Not repurchasing.
  • Obliphic professional SeaBerry Hair serum sample -  Didn't do a thing for my hair just as frizzy, fluffy, and dry. Not a clean product at all. Not purchase.
  • Roccoco Botanicals Skin Detox -  Lets just say not a fan of smell so I only used it twice and not again. I tried to push through the smell but no. Plus expensive! Over $100.00 Won't repurchase.
  • Roccoco Botanicals Soothing Cleanser sample - Let's just say it an oil cleanser and my feeling to the smell of these products. You got the hint! Not a fan of fragrance or oils. Won't purchase.
  • Lily Lolo Flawless silk setting sample - It sets the mineral foundation to last & adds a dewy look to your foundation. I like this product because it adds a dewy look instead of matte look. Will repurchase full size. 


  •  Let's just say, I really, really wanted to love these products. 
  • Innersense Hydrating Cream, Conditioner, Sweet Cream leave-in conditioner & healing oil - I have nothing against this company and love the whole meaning of how this company started but they will not touch my skin or hair again. I had an allergic reaction on my scalp & skin. My skin got so itchy, hot, bumps throughout my scalp and skin. It just breaks my heart, I'm still recovering from the use of these products. My scalp has scabs. 😭😭

  • EvolvH UltraShine Moisture Shampoo &Conditioner - I tried these products and love the smell of them but I had a mild reaction to this set too but not as bad as Innersense. 😭


On the hunt for a natural, green, clean haircare products still.

Thanks for checking out my blog 💕 +naturalbeautymermaid Jennifer S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment