Sunday, March 5, 2017

Product Reviews



  • Yes to cotton comforting facial wipes- the wipes were soft and remove makeup but burned my skin. My skin became irritated. Will not be repurchasing.
  • Yes to Cotton Comforting Paper Mask- did work calm my irritated skin and did not burn my skin. Ingredients are different for the wipes. I would repurchase.
  • Physicians Formula Lash Contortionist Mascara- is thick, makes my lashes full and lengthen. I would repurchase.
  • Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Trio - good pigment, too much goes on brush, good formula, and ingredients are not too bad. Maybe repurchase. 
  • Pacifica Beauty Sugar Shave Whip - smell good, goes on well, and clean shave. I would repurchase.
  • Pacifica Beauty Nail Polish - nice colors, goes on easily, and great pigment. 7 Free Nail Polish. I definitely repurchase.
  • Juice Beauty Phyto-Lip Trio - Goes on nice but a little sheer, smooth on the lips, and easy to use. 
Thanks for checking out by blog +naturalbeautymermaid Jennifer S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment