Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Concealer Review


📷 100% Pure Long Last Concealer in Alpine Rose, Physicians Formula InstaReady Concealer, and Hynt Beauty Concealer samples Fair & Light.

 Please note that these are my thoughts & opinions. These products may work for me but not for you or vice versa. I purchased all these products with my own money.



100% Pure Long Last Concealer in Alpine Rose ($25) - The concealer is really long lasting, easy to use, and blendable. Good variety of colors, last through water, sweat, and doesn't cake. 

I really like this concealer.

Physicians Formula Insta Ready Full Coverage Concealer ($10.95) Comes in a fair, light, and medium. Easy to blend with a damp sponge and good coverage. Last half through the day. Maybe repurchase
📷 Photo of Hynt Beauty Concealer Light & Fair

Hynt Beauty Concealer Samples in Fair & Light - is a creamy, thick blendable with good coverage. A little go a long away. I've tried different ways to use it. As a foundation or concealer but I haven't had any luck. 


 ðŸŒŠðŸ’•  @naturalbeautymermaid





No comments:

Post a Comment