Thursday, February 16, 2017

Skincare Tag created by You Tubers



These questions were created by YouTubers  +ashley TIA & ttsandra

Click on the link to Ashleytia youtube video The Best of Skincare Tag
  1.  What is your skin type? My skin type is sensitive, reactive, dry skin with some breakouts.
  2.  How do you store your skincare products? I store my skincare product under my bathroom sink and the ones on rotation are on my bathroom counter. My bathroom doesn't get a lot of light.
  3.  Most indulgent product? Kani Botanicals  Petal Polish, it's a exfoliant but hydrating, smoothing and clears my skin.
  4.  Do you use any tools? Nothing at this time. No Clarisonic or facial brush.
  5.  Best Budget buy? Yes to brands facial mask. Yes to Primrose & Yes to cotton.
  6.  What is your favorite ingredient? Aloe because it soothes, protects, and hydrates the skin.
  7.  What the best mask? So far it's a tied with Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask & Mahalo Petal Mask.
  8.  Best Multi- use? Kani Botanical Rose Tone hydrates my skin before & after makeup gets rid of any powder face or refresh spray to calm.
  9. If you could use only one skincare brand what would it be? So hard! Kani Botanicals because so far it has irritated my sensitive skin. Plus they have awesome body scrub & facial mist with rose.
  10.  Best Spot treatment? Haven't tried on.
  11.  What favorite step of your skincare routine? Getting in the shower using the Kani Botanicals  Petal Polish Mask.
  12.  What's on your skincare wishlist? Try Leahlani care, Jade skin roller, Battington lashes, and Bite beauty lip-liners and more Kani Botanicals products.

Thanks, Love, Peace & Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment