Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Reason for my Journey into Green Beauty, Vegan, and Cruelty-free World.


 The are several reason for my journey like cancer, autism, health scare,and cruelty of animals.


Cancer is like a nightmare that pops up in your life. It affects many of people, animals, and love ones in our life. 




Grandma-  It started in my life (I was in sixth grade) when my grandma was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Cancer shocked the family. I looked up to my grandma, she was so beautiful, smart, strong, and was a star (she would have been a great actress). My grandma Barbara had surgery to remove the basketball size of cancer in her lower body. She went through chemo. She was cleared & cancer free after 5 years but it returned. It was in lymph nodes.passed away at 81 in 2015.  She always cared and loved wearing makeup and doing her hair.💕

 Another wonderful, strong, beauty queen, and smart women in my life was my husband's grandma Anthis. She received the news when she was in her late 70's. She was known as the "looker" back in the day which means the good looking one. I have learned so much from the woman. When she got the news she was in stage four cancer. It spread through out her body by the time she got treatment. She went through chemo, radiation, and on to physical therapy in order to go back home.She passed away in her sleep in 2011.💕

She was a wonderful, beautiful, smart but sassy barefoot woman. I'm speaking about my husband mother Sue. She was a awesome cook and baker. She made wonderful birthday & wedding cake. She was also a artist in drawing and painting. She was diagnosed in 2013. She had cancer in the lower body had it removed then chemo, radiation but spread throughout her body. She passed away in 2014 at age of 64.💕

My scare was in 2012. My lower body was in so much pain that I went to doctors general doctor, gastroenterology, internal medicine physician, urologist, and gynecologist. They couldn't figure out what was going on. Tests: blood work, labs, ct scan, and MRI. Finally gynecologist help. Had a pap and came back abnormal then another abnormal. I had a hysterectomy and tested my organs and came back clear of cancer. I had ovarian cysts that wouldn't go away but get bigger than burst, uterine fibroid, inflamed cervix, pcos, and more. My surgery was in 2014💕

My son was diagnosed with autism at the age of five but he couldn't talk at the age of three. He made sounds and noises. Repetitive actions, behavior issues, sensory disorder, and developmental delay and more. 💙

Last year in 2016 my dog Simon past away from lymph node cancer because it spread through out his body. He died in my arms. My love.💗


These are why I started my journey in green beauty, cruelty-free beauty and clean foods.

Thanks for checking out my blog! +naturalbeautymermaid Jennifer S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment