Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Detox Market Samples



The Detox Market lets you choose a nice variety of products for sampling. 

Five Samples For $9.99 not including taxes and shipping. 

On each page of the product if it can be sampled it will have a sample by the add to the cart area. Click on Sample it. 

Enough for 1 to 2 uses.

Excluding: candles, nail polishes, perfumes, tea and etc. 

Comes in a cute reusable bag!

I like to use their sample because you can sample some higher end green beauty brands.

In this photo, I recently purchase a sample of Mahalo Petal Mask  (which is enough for one mask) makes my skin smooth, soft, and moisturizing. 
Also Mahalo The Unveil Cleanser Melt Concentrate (which for three uses if stretching it) still reviewing.
Tata Harper Honey Blossom Mask (one use) smell so yummy. I like the resurfacing mask a little more. 
Sappho New Paradigm Liquid Foundation in 2 & 3 I like it but it shows my pores and dry skin but that could be because my skin is so dry. I like it doesn't come off on your fingers if you touch your face. (Enough for one more try on each sample)

The Detox Market are very nice if your samples leak. They reached out to me about it. I had enough that it didn't need to be replaced. Awesome customer service!! 

Past Samples: Mahalo Petal Mask I love this one for dry skin
Mahalo Rare Indigo Balm great too for dry skin but the smell, not my favorite.
 Mahalo Vacation Glow (which leaked) Smells so yummy, made my skin so glowy. 
RMS Magic luminizer great champagne color.
 Osmia Organics Sunset Body Oil not a fan of the smell.

I definitely will be purchasing more samples from the detox market! 

Link to the  detox market https://www.thedetoxmarket.com/

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love, Peace & Happiness +naturalbeautymermaid Jennifer S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment