Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Empties Plus Products That Didn't Work* (for me)

    πŸ“· These photos by @naturalbeautymermaid

Please note: These are my thoughts and opinions and these products may work for others.


  • *L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer - I say that I was very hesitant to try this product due to a history of L'Oreal Paris Skincare products bother my skin, but for Influenster. I received this product complementary to try. Oh, the smell of this product just gags me. Well, my skin reacted very badly. My skin itched, was red, irritated, and dried out my skin.  The ingredients in this product have irritants & not cruelty-free. So, I say toss it in the trash. Not be purchasing. πŸ‘Ž
  • Little Moon Essentials Aromatherapeutic Floral Mineral Bath in "Relax" - Yes, let just relax and breathe in the aroma. This product is highly with essential oil and soothing bath soak minerals. This product is super soothing that my mind really drifted off. In fact, the jar still smells like lavender. I would repurchase πŸ‘
  • Nourish Citrus Splash Liquid Soap with olive oil + coconut oil - I love citrus scents plus in a hand soap it makes me feel my hands are all clean without dryness. I would repurchaseπŸ‘
  • EVOLVh Shampoo & Conditioner (UltraShine Moisture) - I have to say after finishing this product I think this product works nicely with my hair at this moment. Its light weight moisture doesn't weigh my fine hair. The smell isn't too strong at all it's a clean scent I feel. I like the bottle is that squeezy plastic so you can squeeze the product all out or cut it. The conditioner is nice but could be a little more of something. I would purchaseπŸ‘
  • Fitglow Beauty Good Lash Mascara - I will say this mascara is a good mascara for being natural. The brush is a natural bristle brush with a basic brush. I can do activities outside and this mascara wouldn't mess or smudge. This mascara is for more of a natural lash look. I've noticed it flaked on me out of nowhere but it was passed it expired time then it started to smell different. It still had a lot of product left in the tube even though I used it just about every day.  I would repurchaseπŸ‘
  • Brow Food Tinted Brow Enhancing Gelfix in Brunette - I got this sample size from Sephora with my purchases. You get quite a bit. This product was a little dark for me but I still tried it. It did have little brow extension things in the tube. I didn't notice any help with the growth of my brows but my brows did stay in place. Maybe repurchase in a different color.πŸ‘Œ
  • Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial - This is the first Korres product I have tried and it was a Sephora sample. I wouldn't recommend this product at all. My face was so so super dry after using it plus the fragrance was so strong that you about choked on it. At first, it smells really rosy but after awhile it smells like someone went crazy with baby powder. I didn't work for me at all plus it's for all skin types. It's supposed to intensely hydrate the skin, really there is so much alcohol in this product, how in the world would it hydrate at all, Korres. I will not be purchasing.πŸ‘Ž
  • Mullein & Sparrow Balancing Face Mist -  This is just a face mist not a toner to me. I didn't really care for the smell of the product. The mister was good on the bottle. Not purchase.πŸ‘Ž
  • Sunday Riley C.E.O. C+E antiOxidant Protect+Repair Moisturizer - Another first of Sunday Riley for me, I have to say not impressed. My skin didn't take a liking to it at all. Talk about a red-faced redhead, lol. but really I was! Something really aggravated my skin with this product. Really dry, red skin, pimples, etc. I would not purchase!πŸ‘Ž
  • Rahua Freestyle Texturizer Sample - Let's say I want to smell like engine oil in my hair or at least that's what my husband said to me. One the smell, not a fan. It thickened my hair but that smell, no! I had a hard time brushing my hair with this in it. I would not purchase it. πŸ‘Ž
  • Tata Harper Clarifying Mask - I wasn't anything special to me or maybe they don't give you enough for a thick layer in the sample. It was different but I didn't notice a difference in my skin. Really smells like chlorella. I would try it again maybe with more samples to try it with. πŸ‘Œ 
  • Little Moon Essentials Aromatherapeutic Mineral Bath in Beach All You Want - I have to say it didn't really smell beachy at all to me. There was aroma but more of a citrus with a little coconut. I don't know if I would repurchase this aroma but I would with othersπŸ‘Œ
  • Hubble Contacts - Yes! they work. I have some irritation to some contacts. Thank you that these work without irritation. Still using!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘


The World's Finest Dead Sea Bath Salts - YES! These have definitely helped me with sore muscles and aches. Not drying at all but more moisturizing and increase circulation. This tub is a great deal. Highly recommend. πŸ‘πŸ’—

πŸŒŠπŸ’š@naturalbeautymermaid Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment