Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Favorites

June Favorites

 JS Jordan Samuel Skin Plies ($20) 3 fl oz Is a lovely cleanser with a citrus scent, greatly removes makeup, SPF, and dirt. Skin feels clean and hydrated. JS Skin lines is a great starter line to try. ❤

Drunk Elephant was a surprise for me! I thought it was a line that was hyped up but it's truly a great line. The Littles set ($90) is a great way to try DE. This set is at Sephora.  I fell in love with the Peeke Bar (white bar not shown), Umbre Sunscreen, T.L.C. Frambo Glycolic, Hydra, and  C. I have sensitive skin and dry this greatly helped my skin.💕

T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ($80) is a once a week skin saver helps clear skin, dry & dead skin cells. I've was unsure of using on my dry skin but it greatly helps plus my oldest used it on his acne skin. Gave my son skin a smooth & soft skin.💙

I received this product in Nourish Box. Peony Cosmetics Rapunzel Hair Mist ($15) smells luscious, hydrates, and gives a glow to hair. I love to try some more product from Peony Cosmetics. 💛

Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation in VF 1.5 ($55) This foundation has skin care in it plus its natural, clean, and good shade selection. 💗

Agent Nateur Holi(stick) ($21) Is a good natural deodorant with natural & essential oils. I feel it's the strongest out of the rest of the deodorants they have. ❤
Coola  Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Natural BB Cream ($32) I love this when going out in the sun because it gives my skin a tint with sun protection and blends easily. This product can be found at Ulta Beauty 💙

All Natural Remineralizing Tooth Powder ($22) by crunchy mama bear. I love the cinnamon & clove flavor plus I really think it helps my teeth. Fresh breath too!💚


Good Medicine Beauty Lab ($52)Brightening Eye Cream Starry Eyes is a miracle worker. You will feel a little tingling but it brightens the eyes. 💙

Coola Nude Beach Liplux ($18) This product protects my lips with color. This product can be found at Ulta Beauty and other online stores 💜

Prim Botanicals The Debauchery Detox ($39) The body scrub smells of coffee with essentials oils. This product help with my eczema. I totally want to try the other scrub Prim has. 💚
Also from Prim Botanical Mademoiselle Swell sample ($10) is perfume sample that smells of florals and clean perfume plus this one lasted all day compared to other natural perfumes I've tried.💛



My favorite brushes are Tarte Swirl Power Contour & Bronzer Brush ($34) I love this brush for all over bronzer or contour, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ($8.99)  This brush is a face brush I keep going back too! M.O.T.D. Cosmetics Miss Shady Lady($12) eye brush is soft, blends shadows nicely.💖

Tarte Brush found at http://shopstyle.it/l/htV4
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush at http://shopstyle.it/l/htWl
M.O.T.D Cosmetics http://shopstyle.it/l/htSh

Thanks for stopping by! 🌊💙💚@naturalbeautymermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment