Thursday, June 29, 2017

Product Reviews!

  📷 Photo by @naturalbeautymermaid
*Please note these are my thoughts and opinion on these products. Products work differently for others.

LILFOX Jungle Glow (received in a beauty heroes box) 3.4 oz jar glass ($75) This luxurious product was a dream to use. I was hesitant to try because I have sensitive skin but I'm so glad it did because it really exfoliates (a finely gritty texture) and left my skin glowing by clearing the build up of dry & dead skin cells. The Mel honey was soothing but also clarifying. Totally miss this beautiful product with gorgeous graphic pictures on the packaging. Would repurchase after my overload of the products is minimized.💕 
http://shopstyle.it/l/htXj

May Lindstrom the honey mud 3.38 fl oz/ 100ml ($90) is a favorite. Moisturize, hydrate, clear up congestion. This product is universal for all skin types. I'm not going on because so many have reviewed it. Will be repurchasing!💕

Agent Nateur Deodorants Original holi (stick) & holi(man) are my favorites with the holi(rose) too. I'm not going to go on and on about these but they are a personal love. The strongest smelling one is holi(stick) then holi(rose) then holi(man) in my opinion. Will repurchase!💕

Fitglow Beauty Vita-Active Mineral Foundation, my thoughts are in my older post. Link here Fitglow Foundation


Coola Sun Production Sport SPF 30 3 fl oz ($36)  & Coola Mineral LipLux SPF 30 .15oz ($18) They are lovely products,  I love the smell of them plus some organic ingredients with mineral ingredients. The Sport sunscreen is blendable, clean, and not greasy like others can be.  The Liplux SPF 30 is great color pigmentation but if you don't like the smell or taste of sun protection, you might not like it.   Will repurchase! 💕




AuNaturale Cosmetics su/Stain Lip Stain 3.8 grams ($25) This product is the closest to lip stains in a natural beauty. It's creamy, goes on easy, fruity smell. Hope they come out with more color especially pinks & nudes. Will repurchase 💕



 Weleda Skin Food travel size 0.34 fl oz ($3.50) This product comes in a metal tube. Little goes a long way. Gives your skin a highlight, hydrates, smooths. moisturizes, and healthy look. For a quick purchase for moisturizing it works. Maybe repurchase.





Vapour Beauty Siren Lipsticks & Kari Gran Lip Whips are known as my loves. More on them later blog post! 💕💞

Akar Ruby Lip Tint(received in Art of Organics box) I've been loving but still trying it out for my thoughts & opinions. 

ILIA Beauty Lip exfoliator still using but its really coarse, rough on my lips but still trying it out when used more will give my thoughts.

Thank for the Loves on Instagram & Support!

   ðŸ’‹ðŸ’—🌊@naturalbeautymermaid


No comments:

Post a Comment