Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Beauty Loves

          📷 by @naturalbeautymermaid Left to Right - Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk, Akar desert rescue face oil, Andalou Naturals Citrus Sunshine, Flourish Body Care Haircare Mini Set Line.


  Beauty Loves 

Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk - Can I say, I wish I tried it sooner! My skin has been a little crazy (little drier in which causes breakouts) It is creamy, removes some makeup but not the heavy makeup. Soothes my dry skin without being heavy.   non-gmo, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegetarian  💙

Akar Skin desert rescue face oil - Yes, please! My skin is so so dry like a desert, lol. I received this in an Art of Organics box. This desert face oil has soothed, healed my desert dry skin. 100% natural, 100% organic, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free 💛

Andalou Naturals Citrus Sunflower body wash - I love this in the morning, it's like a wake-up refresh smell. Citrus... ahh
It's a gel texture. non-gmo, cruelty-free, natural 💚

Flourish Body Care & Haircare Minis - I'm so glad Flourish came out with this sample set so you can see if their product works for you or if another type Flourish shampoo or conditioner works better than another. I asked what would they recommend dry, itchy, flaky scalp. Lavender-mint + clover - I'm not a fan of lavender in everything I have but this smells so good! At first wash it really cleanses, the conditioner isn't heavy at all. My hair slowly became not so dry. Like it repairs it self. 💙


Thanks for checking out my blog 🌊💚@naturalbeautymermaid


No comments:

Post a Comment