Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Product Empties with my Thoughts!

πŸ“· This photo was taken by @naturalbeautymermaid
* means this product was sent to me to try for product thoughts & opinions.

  • Moon + Sea Bangarang Body Scrub lemon + Peppermint*~  I was like this is going to be like any other scrub but to my surprise! No, it's a spa like a scrub with the ocean smell in a jar. The scrub is coarse, with tingly peppermint cooling feeling than leaving my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. On my repurchase list! A Favorite πŸ’—
Click Link  Moon + Sea Beauty Body Care
  • Honest Beauty Mascara ~ This is the second one I've have finished. The mascara is okay but it flakes after awhile but the primer is what I love the most and use under with other natural/ cruelty-free mascaras. Love the primer and meh on mascara. Maybe repurchase. Currently trying another lash primer to compare. πŸ‘Œ

  • Coola Face unscented matte untinted SPF 30 ~ (my first products need to use up)  I love this product because of no white sunscreen effect, matte so no glowy face, easy to blend, and SPF of 30.  Got this in a subscription box. Will purchase πŸ’™

  • Kari Gran Lip Whip Lip Scrub ~ A gentle lip scrub but soothing, smoothing on lips. You just want to eat it. Purchase sample on Integrity Botanicals. I'm undecided if going to repurchase a full size.
Click Link Integrity Botanicals
  • Kypris Glow Philtre Mask ~ This mask is gentle, exfoliates, give skin soft, smoothness with a glow. Purchase sample on Bella Cuore Beauty. I like this mask but the price point, it has to be a product splurge. πŸ’›
Click Link Bella Cuore
  • Beauty Counter Plumping Hydrating Mask ~ This mask does plump and hydrate but I couldn't get over the smell of it.  Not purchase. πŸ‘ŽThank you, Meredith, for product samples!πŸ’•
To check out other Beauty Counter Products click on link www.beautycounter.com/meredithrogovin


πŸŒŠπŸ’• @naturalbeautymermaid 

No comments:

Post a Comment