Thursday, August 3, 2017

LAIA SKINCARE

πŸ“· All photos by @naturalbeautymermaid

I purchase samples twice from this brand to get the full effect.
Sample Set is $10.00


LAIA SKINCARE Co. Is PETA, LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED, Cruelty-free + Vegan (organic). Sample Set gets you 4 product with 2 to 5 uses each. In the set December Winter Balm, Blossom Toning Hydrosol, Morning Dew Multi Tasking Moisture Concentrate, For the Season, I got For an Autumn.

  • Morning Dew 2 oz, Full size $90.00 ~ This multi tasking product can be used as a balm, moisturizer, primer, cleansing balm, and more. First I used it as a cleanser balm, does remove makeup but I felt I need to clean my face again after with another product. Next time I used it as a moisturizer/primer, say it didn't work out. It has a smell but very faint. I didn't have any luck with this product.  Ingredients: ORGANIC BABASSU OIL, ORGANIC GRAPE SEED OIL, ORGANIC CAMELLIA SEED OIL

  • Blossom Toner Hydrosol 4 oz, Full size $90.00 ~ This product is for sensitive skin, calming, balancing, antioxidant mist, and setting spray. I have to say I enjoyed this Mist! It was great for my sensitive skin was no irritation, calming, and I totally could over use this product because this spray is heavenly! Ingredients: ORGANIC CITRUS SINENSIS FRUIT PEEL HYDROSOL
  • For An Autumn Facial Serum 1 oz, Full size $104.00 ~ This product can be used as a night mask, eye mask, or moisturizer. This serum is super gentle, the smell of rose, and calming. I haven't enough to use it long enough to see if it minimalizes fine line, spot, acne spot, and wrinkles. Nice product. Please note they have other serum for other skin types! (" Summers" is for oily, unbalance, or combination skin. "Winters" for dry or damaged skin. "Springs" for Mature, Weathered, and damaged skin. "Autumns" for sensitive, normal skin)  Ingredients: ORGANIC CAMELLIA SEED OIL, ORGANIC CHIA SEED OIL, ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL
  • December Winter Facial Balm 2 oz, Full size $130.00 ~ Facial balm goes a long way, you need to use just a little bit. I totally understand why they called it winter balm because it helps with a very dry patch on the skin, as a balm. Used as a dry skin balm, overnight mask, for dry patches, soften, and for wrinkle repair. Very nice balm! Ingredients: ORGANIC MANGO BUTTER, ORGANIC BAOBAB SEED OIL, ORGANIC ARGAN OIL, ORGANIC CAMELLIA SEED OIL
  • These products have a very faint smell that comes from organic oils. 
            My favorite product is the Blossom Toning HydrosolπŸ’—

πŸŒŠπŸ’•@naturalbeautymermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment