Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Art of Organics Review! Thoughts

 Art of Organics Boxes
๐Ÿ“ท
Photos by @naturalbeautymermaid 
April, May & June Boxes

Here's a little bit about Art of Organics!
Art of Organics is a box that wants you to try products (2-4) that are full size so you can get know the product and brand. Your not so overwhelmed by the green clean beauty world that has become flooded with products that are saying they are green or cruelty-free or non-toxic. They selected products that they feel with knowledge & research that are right clean and natural. Feature an artist for the art on boxes.
$39 a month with a value over $70 or more.
Join and get 15% off purchases with them at the store online.

Please note I used up the product or gave it to someone else so I no longer have products for photos. I don't like to hold on to trash, sorry!

Detox Box!

The Detox Box came with Birchrose + Co. Cacao + Honey Antioxidant Mask ($32) which is to be detox skin & hydrate & balance the skin. I used it, not really feeling because my skin was already dry and my skin just got drier plus the smell was overwhelming to me but I kept trying it after my skin was more hydrated. I guess my skin wasn't feeling it. 
Some ingredients & what they do:

*Manuka Honey - antibacterial
*Cacao Powder - promotes collagen
*Fuller Earth Clay - detoxifies
*Coconut Milk - soothes
*Argan Oil - hydrates
*Spearmint Oil - cools 

*Please note there were noted, listed by Art of Organics.




Birchrose + Co. Herbal + Floral Facial Steam ($4) I did not try.
Some ingredients & what they do:
*Lavender - enhances circulation
*Chamomile - calms
*Red Clover Blossoms - purifying
*Rosehip - increases skin elasticity



Prim Botanicals Debauchery Detox Body Scrub ($24)  especially for dry, eczema but caution it is highly scented with essential oils and coarse salt. This product I really love but I'm very weary of a highly smelling product because it just screams my skins going to itch and dry out.  Soothes my very dry skin and helped my eczema and leaves you skin smelling like coffee with essential oil. Quite lovely smell.
Definitely a purchase I will make when I run out but maybe try the other one that prim botanicals have.
Some ingredients & what they do:

*Hawaiian Black Lava Salt - exfoliates
*Magnesium - increases skin elasticity
*Activated Charcoal - detoxifies
*Organic Coffee - tones skin
*Pracaxi Oil - deeply hydrates

*Please note these were noted, listed by Art of Organics.

Provence Apothecary Clear Skin Advanced Spot Treatment ($28) I didn't like the smell so I didn't try this product.
These are ingredients & what they do:

*Jojoba Oil - balances sebum
*Calendula - soothes
*Neem Seed Oil - hydrates
*Vitamin E - heals
*Turmeric Oil - reduces inflammation

*Please note that these were listed by Art of Organics

Box Total Value ($88)!?! Awesome value


Golden Hour Box!

This box featured Skin Owl for brightening & hydrating for that GLOW!

Limited Edition Body + ($46) I absolutely love this body product because of it hydrated, soothe my very dry skin. My skin absorbed the oil and not sticky or slimy with a bit of shimmer.
Some of the ingredients & what they do:
*sweet almond oil - protects
*apricot oil - deeply hydrates
*jojoba oil - balances sebum
*aloe - heals
*calendula - soothes
*neem oil - repairs + fights aging

Limited Edition Tumeric Beauty Bar ($24) My skin really loved this hydrating, cleansing, soothing, and hydrating bar.
The smell of turmeric, so if you don't like the smell I wouldn't recommend it then. The smell didn't bother me. My skin just loved this bar. Please to note it is no longer limited edition due to being a loved product. ๐Ÿ’• Yes!!!
Some ingredients & what they do:
*Tumeric - brightens
*Olive Oil - restores
*Shea Butter - nourishes
*Cocoa Seed Butter - deeply hydrates
*Oat - gently exfoliates

*Please note these were noted, listed by Art of Organics.

 I wouldn't have tried Skin Owl, now I have a wishlist of more Skin Owl Products. Loving Skin Owl.
Total Box Value ($70)

Splash Box

This box featured Akar Skin.

Desert Rescue face oil ($90) I have yet to try it. Smells okay but I have a lot of facial oils I need to use before I try this one.
Some of the ingredients & what they do:

*Baobab Oil - hydrates + nourishes
*Jojoba Oil - balances sebum
*Seabuckthorn Extract - healing
*Rosehip Seed Extract - anti-aging
*Almond Oil - improves dark circles

Ruby Tint Lip Butter ($32) I have tried this lip butter and it does not have any sweet smell but it is hydrating, but healing, and soothing on my lip. Little tint, not bold which I like.
Some of the ingredients & what they do
:
*Goji Seed Oil - deeply hydrates
*Seabuckthorn - healing + nourishing
*Rose Flower Oil - anti-inflammatory
*Rosehip Seed Extract - anti-aging

*Please note these were noted, listed by Art of Organics.
Love to learn more about this brand, interested.
Total Value of Box ($122) Whoa!





My overall thoughts I really love these boxes but due to money, I had to cancel. BUMMER!!
I love that you get a few products and you get to try them and see if they work for you. Getting to know the brand too.  A great value. Thank @artoforganics for lovely boxes. ๐Ÿ’š

Thanks for checking out my review of Art Of Organics!

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’š@naturalbeautymermaid


No comments:

Post a Comment