Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Getting Caught Up In All the Hype! (Bloggers, Products & Money)

  📷 All photo by @naturalbeautymermaid  100% Pure Products


 Have you ever got caught up on something? Said you wouldn't. Well, I think we all do! Some of us don't care or feel bad or shameful or that idiot feeling. 

Let's say I fell into it, that hyped products or bloggers promotion.  We all follow some person that has affiliates or product promotions that get paid. We all need to make a living somehow in the economy.  I first started watching Beauty Youtube Videos/ Blogs (just name a few: Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerriero, Kendra Atkins, MakeupTIA (Ashley),  Michelle Phan, Organic Bunny). I have NO HATE to them at all! I still love & watch them on Youtube or Read their blogs.

 What got me frustrated was I clearly got sucked into buying products and wanting to try latest products, get the newest products and review them on my blog & Instagram.  I know I've not stopped my honest reviews and thoughts and not been paid for any reviews.  Who knows what the future will bring? I could become unhappy and stop blogging or start being paid for my reviews or promoting or affiliate links on products that I love! Beauty has always been a thing for me. My eyes are open to see the beauty in things that most people wouldn't see in.




  Thanks for all my followers that support me! 💖
                                       💚🌊 @naturalbeautymermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment