Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Some Products I've been using May & June

   📷 All photos by @naturalbeautymermaid  Products:  Left to Right Mullein & Sparrow Balance Face Mist, Fitglow Beauty Foundation in VF1.5,  Fitglow Beauty Age Clear Lotion, Fitglow Beauty Age Clear Detox Cleanser, and Kopari Coconut Melt.

 Mullein & Sparrow Balance Face Mist (came from PetitVourbox) I love this face mist as a refresher or after makeup application. This product received in Petit Vour box which I purchase monthly.

Fitglow Beauty Foundation VF1.5 If you want to know my thoughts then Check out my Foundation Thursday on this Foundation. I purchased with my own money.

Fitglow Age Clear Lotion I think this product is great for breakouts, oily skin types. Not for my very dry skin. It has a botanical smell to it. Purchase with own money.

Fitglow Beauty Age Clear Detox Cleanser This cleanser will clean up your skin, has a charcoal & botanical smell to it. Does foam up a little.  The Fitglow Beauty Age Clear Line is not for my skin type. Purchase with own money.

Kopari Coconut Melt smell of coconut...ness. Yummy! Yes, you could buy a lower cost or at the grocery or whole food. This was made for beauty so you could separate it. I like it because I can take this coconut melt on a trip with me. I use this for my very dry legs, arm, could remove makeup or etc. Purchase with own money from Sephora.


                                               

  Thanks 🌊💕 @naturalbeautymermaid








No comments:

Post a Comment