Thursday, June 8, 2017

Foundation Thursday! Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream

 πŸ“· All photos are taken by @naturalbeautymermaid  I received these samples from Jane Iredale with talking to customer service.
     


  Please note I only had samples of Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream in BB1 & BB3. BB3 is my color. Please note this are my thoughts and opinions. 

🌟Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream with SPF ($48.00) 50ml/1.7 fl oz It comes in a plastic packaging tube so you can get every drop of product. The BB Cream is thick, creamy, smooth, and a little bit goes a long way. Cruelty-Free and Leap Bunny Program and all options are wheat-free.

 Please note some of the ingredients are different in each BB Cream

Ingredients for BB1: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 20%. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
 Ingredients: BB3, BB5, BB6, BB7, BB8 Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 17.5% Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Polysilicone 11, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemon Grass) Extract, Xanthan Gum May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Ingredients BB9, BB11,BB12 Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 7%

 Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Polysilicone 11, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemon Grass) Extract, Xanthan Gum

May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)


 My thoughts are at first couldn't get this product to work because it looks so cakey, heavy, look like too much makeup on the face. It didn't last so long as what others said. Lovely Melissa from +Citrine Natural Beauty Bar said you need to use a primer with it. So, of course, I took the advice got a sample of Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Primer for dry skin (They also have one for oily skin types too!).  Again I still got the heavy look but this time it lasted on my skin. Again I got advice that I was using too much. I decide to try again, dot it on my skin in areas and blend then Failed! I was still putting too much, ugh. When told a little bit, well it means really little! I tried again and YES!!! I got the BB cream to work. This Glow Time Mineral BB Cream is like foundation more than BB Cream to me. SPF is a bonus, I really think this is great for summer because of it last.  Although I got it to work, I broke out, itchy, redness every time I used it. Ingredients included Tamarindus Indica Extract (Tamarind) I was super bummed because I have a reaction to tamarind. Overall, I think this is a great product but I can't use it due to an ingredient. I would recommend it to others that don't have problems with ingredients.

You can purchase this product at the following Online shops.
Link Below!

I recommend taking Foundation Finder on Jane Iredale site to find out your shade. Jane Iredale customer service is super helpful with any questions you have for them too!πŸ’—


Thanks for checking out my blog! 
     πŸŒŠπŸ’•@naturalbeautymermaid

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this jane iredale product! Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete